Friendly Chevrolet is an automotive company founded on the belief that people come before profit.
We are the largest Chevrolet dealership in MN and have won “Dealer of the Year” the 7 years in a row!
As we continue to grow, we are looking to add exceptional talent and leadership to our team.
Life is too short not to enjoy your work, so don’t settle for just a job.
Friendly Chevrolet is not your typical car dealership.
As a pioneer of the Best Price Philosophy, Friendly Chevrolet has held true to the no-hassle, no-negotiation way of doing things.
We believe our true profit is made through how we treat our customers and employees, maintaining their loyalty for a lifetime.
We offer a professional working environment with continuous opportunity for both personal and career development.
If you are dynamic, energetic, career-oriented professionals who are masters of influence and love working the telephone apply today! Friendly Chevrolet is seeking a Business Development Coordinator to join our busy dealership.
Interviews are being scheduled immediately, so apply online today! Excellent Customer Service Skills are required.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and driven to be the best! Hours: 40 Hour Work Week W/ 1 Saturday a Month
What's in it for me?
* Great opportunity to join a proactive, customer focused company
* Awesome income potential which consists of a base salary + performance-based bonuses
* This is a brand new role so you will be able to really shine!!
* Internal growth for top performers] * Extensive Paid Sales Training Program
* Internal Growth * 401k Match
* Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance * Paid training
* Paid vacation * Family owner and operated
* Heavily involved in giving back to the community
* Base salary + Commission What will you do every day?
* Contact new and existing customers to discuss current sales promotions.
* Create excitement and set appointments for customers to drive our world class automobiles.
* Respond to inbound phone calls and internet inquiries to develop customer trust and generate customer visits to our state of the art auto stores.
* Follow up with customers to ensure satisfaction and produce referrals.
* Perform all other Business Development selling duties as assigned.
What is required for this job? * Experience handling inbound / outbound sales calls
* Excellent telephone skills are an absolute must for this position
* Minimum 1 year of sales experience with a proven track record of success
* The ability to instantly build rapport with clients
* Superb communications skills, both verbal and written
* Must be a quick learner and be self-disciplined.
* A professional demeanor and the ability to face rejection without losing momentum
* Superb customer service skills with the proven ability to resolve customer service issues
* The ability to meet or exceed all department Key Performance Indicators that measure overall performance
* Basic computer knowledge including Microsoft Office and efficient typing and writing skills.
* Strong organizational expertise and an attention to detail.
* Must be able to work flexible hours and days, including Saturdays.
Location/Region: Minneapolis, MN (55432)