Small office environment with excellent corporate benefits!
Position Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am - 4:30pm
Are you interested in joining a stable company with a close-knit team of insurance professionals? Are you organized, and do you enjoy working with others? Join our team as a Administrative Assistant in our Urbandale, Iowa, office.
The primary purpose of this job is to provide office and sales support assistance for Account Representatives and insureds, to respond to insureds requests for information, services, quotes and permits/authority/licensing, and perform other clerical duties as assigned.
This is a career you should consider if you have:
- A high school diploma or equivalent with courses in office practice and computers.
- Progressive clerical experience with public contact.
- A willingness to obtain a Property & Casualty license within the first 90 days of employment. CIC, CISR, CPCU, INS series, AIS 25 or insurance pictorial/BYSIS coursework helpful.
Who we are:
Working together, Joe Morten & Son, Inc. and Great West Casualty Company provide specialized insurance products and services to thousands of truckers across the country. Our unique focus on the trucking industry allows us the opportunity to provide valuable insight and understanding to the variety of people we encounter every day. If your passion is to help others, you value education and continuous improvement, you enjoy participating in community activities, and you want to be valued for your contributions, come be part of our successful team.
Why work for us?
We offer you a challenging career with a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- A 37.5 hour work week.
- A formal management development program.
- Paid study materials, exam fees, study day and monetary awards for professional development.
- Paid vacation and paid sick leave.
- Opportunities to impact the organization through participation in committees (Green Team, Fun Committee , etc.).
- Support of a healthy lifestyle through a wellness program and gym subsidies.
To learn more about Great West and our office locations, please visit our website http://www.gwccnet.com.
Location/Region: Urbandale, IA