We are searching for an Injection Molding QA/QC
We provide customer-requested documentation.
Interface with suppliers and internal personnel to implement quality plans to meet customer requirements.
Assure that the quality level of the finished product meets HMI and the customers’ expectations.
Understand factory process and set new products properly.
- Minimum 3 yrs experience in Quality Management with automotive customers and suppliers.
- Quality Management experience
- Thorough understanding of ISO, Corrective/Preventive Action, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of manufacturing and quality practices and a hands-on approach.
- Demonstrated leadership, project management, facilitation and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
HMI is a privately held Company. It is a single Owner Company ran by Tony Hartlage. The Family Business was purchased by Tony Hartlage January of 2010. We are just a phone call, or email, away. The business has been around for more than 35 yrs and we are committed, more than ever, to continue our ventures. It is pride and commitment that is here every day. Our highly skilled work force completely finishes the full circle with their close attention to all aspects throughout “every” work day.
Click Apply Now to submit resume!
Location/Region: Louisville, KY