We are looking for a Facilities Maintenance Technician who will specialize in security systems.
Ideal candidates for this position are well organized, can handle multiple projects simultaneously, are able to complete work in a timely manner, and can work under little supervision. If this sounds like you, then we encourage you to apply!
YVFWC offers a competitive benefits package including 100% employer paid health coverage for employees: Medical, Dental, Vision, Rx, 24/7 telemedicine, profit sharing, 403(b) retirement plan, generous paid time off (19 days of PTO per year + an additional 8 hours of PTO every year you work for us), paid holidays, and more
This is a full-time, 40 hours a week positon.
What you'll do:
- Responsible for design, management, and maintenance of complex building systems, including burglar alarms, fire alarms, access control, and physical security hardware.
- Manage system design and users.
- Troubleshoot and repair YVFWC systems and concisely communicate issues with supervisors, coworkers, and external vendors.
- Work remotely and independently to manage building systems and will require some travel to YVFWC sites within Washington and Oregon, when necessary, to diagnose and fix issues.
- HS Diploma.
- Five years' experience in building maintenance or a related field.
- Current Washington State driver's license and proof of automobile insurance liability coverage.
- Certification from an accredited training program in low voltage or security systems.
- Certification or license in Washington in one of the required trades to install and maintain security, access control, and/or low voltage systems.
We serve more than 149,000 across 24 medical clinics, 12 dental clinics, 8 pharmacies, and 59 program sites in two states. We are Level 3 Certified as a Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH). With integrated services including medical, dental, pharmacy, orthodontia, primary care nutritional counseling, autism screening, and primary care behavioral health, YVFWC's patient-centered model of care offers patients the full spectrum of care and shelter assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV and AIDS counseling and testing, home visits, and four mobile medical/dental clinics.
Working at YVFWC
Working in our organization means being the passionate champion for those who have no voice. It means having the opportunity to work with underserved populations and with peers committed to the same work.
At Farm Workers Clinic:
- We will consistently trust one another to work for the common good.
- We will foster integrity by demonstrating ethical behavior and insisting on doing what we say we will do.
- We will demonstrate transparency by being candid and truthful no matter the risk.
- We will create partnerships to strengthen ourselves and our community.
- We will fight for just treatment for all individuals.
- We will let joy in.
- We have the courage to be an agent of change and refuse anything short of excellence.
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal opportunity employment.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/5d4pbq9m39qz65x7