Job Title: Maintenance Technician
| Location: Prattville, AL || Job Status: Full-time, 40 hrs. per week. |
| Postition: Maintenance Technician|| Date Needed: Immediately|
| Experience: Experienced preferred, HVAC Certified preferred.|| Education: High School Diploma/G.E.D or 1 yr college or technical school|
Full Time Maintenance Technician needed for an apartment community Prattville, Alabama area.
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for the prompt and efficient performance of all tasks assigned by the Community Manager including but not limited to maintaining the physical condition of the community from both a preventative and corrective standpoint. Plumbing, wall-patching, electrical and painting experience a plus. Work environment varies and will include working both inside apartments and amenity areas as well as outside of the buildings.
- Ensuring that residents are provided a clean, well-maintained community.
- Satisfying service requests promptly (within 24 hours) and efficiently. Service requests often include but are not limited to plumbing, minor appliance repair, electrical, HVAC, and everyday routine maintenance of the interior apartment homes and exterior buildings.
- Routine pool maintenance is completed in-house; Certified Pool Operator Permit a plus.
- Position will include grounds keeping tasks including removing litter and debris to promote an excellent curb appeal, pressure washing windows, building exteriors, and breezeways, and other tasks as needed to maintain grounds and exterior buildings.
- Position requires after-hours on call work shared with fellow maintenance team-members. Some weekend duties and holiday work will be required periodically.
- The maintenance technician will interact with co-workers, supervisors, and residents of our community. Candidate must be willing to provide excellent customer service and to go above and beyond to work as a team.
- Problem-solving skills are required to effectively manage the day-to-day tasks required by the community; the maintenance technician must be able to think “outside of the box”
- Must be able to lift a minimum of fifty pounds.
- Good communication and organizational skills required.
- Must have a valid driver's license, proper automobile liability insurance, and dependable transportation.
- Drug test and background check required.
- Company offers competitive salary based on experience, plus benefits package.
Our employees are just as important to us as our residents. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package to meet your needs. Additional benefits are achieved the longer you are with us, such as increased paid time off. Here are just a few of the benefits we offer:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Voluntary Paid Life & Disability Insurance
- Holidays and Paid Time Off for Personal, Sick and Vacation Time
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
Smoke and drug free work place. Equal Opportunity Employer.
PLEASE EMAIL RESUMES TO: