Every Skill. Every Effort. Everything We Have.
When the work you do every single day has a crucial impact on the lives of others, every effort, every detail, and every second matters. This shared culture of passion and dedication pulses through Cedars-Sinai, and it’s just one of the many reasons we’ve achieved our fifth-consecutive Magnet designation for nursing excellence. From working with a team of world-class healthcare professionals to using state-of-the-art facilities, you’ll have everything you need to do something incredible—for yourself, and for others. Join us, and discover why U.S. News & World Report has named us one of America’s Best Hospitals.
Do you have the wisdom and stamina to steer crucial treatment decisions?
As a Registered Nurse, Utilization Review Case Manager at Cedars-Sinai,
- You will serve as a clinical co-pilot—charting the best trajectory of each patient’s care by accommodating various needs, including medical, psycho-social, financial and practical.
- You will join a shared culture of passion, compassion and sophistication that will make your work experience here exhilarating.
- Your curiosity and dream to broaden your scope of experience will grow and thrive in our Magnet-designated, teaching environment, having all the advantages of the most advanced thinking and state-of-the-art capabilities.
- You will validate the patient's placement to be the most appropriate level of care based on nationally accepted admission criteria.
- You will use medical necessity screening tools, such as InterQual or MCG criteria, to complete initial and continued stay reviews, appropriateness of test/procedures and an estimation of the patients expected length of stay.
Location/Region: Los Angeles, CA (90048)